About adventures, music, opinions, feelings and other stuff I wanna share....
Saturday, November 22, 2008
Winter in Holland!
Yesterday I recieved a text from Hanka! She lives in The Czech Republic and she told me it was snowing outside! When I drove home today from Rotterdam, this was my view of the road.......
here too!:-) I came back home about half an hour ago and I was white after walking home from the trainstation (and that's 2min..;-) )
ReplyDeletehere in belgium it was also such a bad weather
ReplyDeleteur days rocked !!! at least what i thought when i read the blog. :D glad u had fun, u deserved it. speak soon babe. <3 puss
ReplyDeleteDADADA u got an award on my blog! ;D
ReplyDeletego check it out to see what u have to do! MWAH :)
u got an award on my blog!
ReplyDeletecheck it out to see what u have to do!