skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The world through my eyes!!!
About adventures, music, opinions, feelings and other stuff I wanna share....
Friday, November 7, 2008
Live at The Paradiso
It's done, finished and I'm extremely proud of this DVD!
My camera debut......
I can't explain in words how much this means to me.
Working on a project with my favorite band is a dream that came through.....
This DVD is a true beauty and a "must have" for every music lover.
Check the videobar for a first impression!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Blog List
[TESSITOE]
En timmes klang
6 years ago
>Faith is a refusal to panic<
16 years ago
Stop Laughing @ Me
WELL HERE I AM AGAIN........HAVING NOT BLOGGED IN MONTHS. FARKSAKE.
16 years ago
» Dani - Seize the day.
life is not a private affair. a story & its lessons r only made useful if shared
All Things, Chad Taylor
Mandy.
The Adventures of an Indie Star..
My photo album
Myspace
Facebook
Blog Archive
►
2009
(44)
►
November
(1)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(14)
►
January
(17)
▼
2008
(22)
►
December
(10)
▼
November
(12)
Update.....
Winter in Holland!
Night Of The Proms
Igudesman and Joo Diary: Adam Kowalczyk
The perfect evening!
Kings Of Leon
Radio recording at BNN That's Live!!
Weekend!
Getting rid of the bad habit......
Gala Premiere Tuschinski, Amsterdam
Live at The Paradiso
New Blog!
Followers
About Me
Denise
Dordrecht, Zuid-Holland, Netherlands
I'm just a little kid in a grown up body, playing and exploring life. Music-junkie, Globetrotter, Life-lover, Rock chick and A Dreamer
View my complete profile
FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed
Feedjit Live Blog Stats
No comments:
Post a Comment