
After I finish my coffee I need to write my interview for a Live magazine! They're making a DVD special and they wanna know my experiences during the whole recording process.
I'm late, as usual cuz the deadline was yesterday......oops!!
Well, it's always like that to be honest! I'm at my best when I feel pressure......
My weekend is packed with all Live related stuff again!
On Saturday I have to go to Hilversum for a radiorecording in a show called "That's Life"
Ed will be the guest for 2 hours and he's going to perform acoustic!
It's an intimate setting with a small audience. Almost a private show.......FUN!
Live is all over here in Holland......the promotion goes really well.
The DVD is officially out here for 2 days now and it's took the #5 spot in the DVD charts.
That's pretty awesome!
On Sunday I'll meet my fellow boardmembers here at my place to discuss our future plans and goals. We did a hell of a good job this year, so we're going to celebrate that after our meeting with a nice dinner at a Japanese restaurant!
Live and sushi......what a perfect combination for the weekend!

great weekend plans you have! Enjoy it! =)
ReplyDeleteI'm gonna do myself a cozy evening with the Live dvd!!
oh and between, is it time again for a frappuccino..?;-)