Saturday, November 29, 2008

Update.....

Howdy fooks!

I'm sitting here with my coffee and painkillers, cuz I have a huge hangover uhum!
Last night my friend Mirella came by to catch up, drink wine and watch the Live dvd.
We didn't saw each other for weeks, since I was too busy with Live activities and work.
It was fun! Drank too much wine, made a complete fool out of myself by singing "Sober" while I was drunk (and record it....oops)
I'm such a retard when I'm drunk......

Anyways, my days this week were filled with work and guitar practicing!
I have this huge drive to play the guitar.
Patience, practicing, learning the chords and painfull fingers.
I finally found myself a guitar teacher and we make progress.
Yesterday I figured out the chords for "Enter Sandman" from Metallica and it's so much fun to play them myself.
Bas (my teacher) is a kick ass bassplayer and he builds extreme looking guitars for fun!

Check his site: http://www.bas-extravaganza.nl/?page=home

Tonight he's going to show off his skills on stage.
He's playing with his band in a Irish pub in Rotterdam and I'm excited to hear his work.
Rock music and Irish beer! Sounds like a good deal to me......

1 comment:

  1. Woohoo, playing the guitar. Fun!:-) next time I’ll see you, you can play for me..!?

    ReplyDelete