Monday, November 17, 2008

Radio recording at BNN That's Live!!

It's Sunday night around 23.45 pm and I'm exhausted!
Holy jesus, what a weekend.
It was loaded, but I loved every minute of it....
Yesterday I drove together with my girlies Bianca and Cheryl to Hilversum.
More promo stuff!
Ed Kowalczyk was the guest in a radioshow called "That's Live" for a short talk and a few acoustic songs.
It was such a fun afternoon! I think there were around 40 contest winners. All packed in a tiny little bar/studio thingie......

The fans went wild when sir Kowalczyk entered the room! They all wanted a picture with him, autographs....you know the deal.
But what a lot of people don't know is that Ed's really shy.....so he looked around like a haunted animal. I actually thought he was going to run in the other direction haha! Hilarious!!!

After a while he chilled a bit and saw that they were actually really nice! He's such a pussy sometimes! Bless him haha!

I missed the other guys, but I can imagine why they only invited Ed to play, cuz the drum kit wouldn't even fit on that tiny stage (you couldn't even call it a stage)
The show started off with a short talk about the Night of The Proms, Paradiso and the Dutch fans.
Ed took the stage after that and sang "Forever" and "Dance with You"
I didn't like it......I'm too critical, I guess! You can do so much better stuff with an acoustic performance. Use a Djembe for example!!!

Besides that, Ed did a good job. I had a perfect afternoon in the studio.....with friends and too much beer, but who cares haha!
We left the studio around 17 pm to grab something to eat at Bianca's place!
Cheryl didn't had much time, cuz she had a birthday party later on. So we decited to buy some junkfood and crash in front of the telly!


Cheryl left after an hour and I stayed 'till 1am! Bianca showed me her roadtrip movie from California when she visit Beth Hart, last year!
They became close friends and Bianca is doing what I'm doing for Live! So we understand each other perfectly ;-)
She's a Livefan and I'm a Beth Hart fan, so we cover each others asses, which is really nice!

Today I talked and talked and talked some more.......with the boardmembers.
Evaluated the premiere party and discussed our future plans at my place.
After that we had a very nice dinner in a restaurant.
No Japanese! Such a shame, but one of them had to travel 3 hours back home.

Tomorrow nightshift, so I can sleep long......and that's basically all I need right now


SLEEP......LOT'S OF SLEEP!!!

1 comment:

  1. your weekend seems like fun! and the next Live experience is just around the corner - with the orchestra!:-)
    Roadtrip in California and with Beth Hart – what an amazing combination!

    By the way, since when am I from Steffisburg.. this Live feed is kidding me=O

    ReplyDelete