It thought it was the perfect moment after that energy boost from last week.....
I'm proud of myself that I didn't smoke for a week, although I had a huge breakingpoint last night! I was weak and I almost jumped in my car to buy ciggies, but thank god I didn't......
I was so mad when I saw Adam at the premiere party with a cigarette......
He used to hate smoking and now he starts smoking himself????
Unbelievable!!
He showed me a mirror and made me realize that smoking is bad, disgusting and a goldmine!
I'm going to kick this habit to the ground, believe me!!!!
Wish me luck!!


you can do it!! you're strong enough! good luck:-)
ReplyDeleteSo now I have finally a good reason to kiss you, yeah!
ReplyDeleteStay strong, you can do it.
Heyyy!!! goodie, I*m proud of you!!!
ReplyDeleteI have my Czech fingers crossed for you;-)