Monday, February 2, 2009

Blast from the past.....

I had a conversation yesterday at work about my destructive party time in the early 90's. Seriously, it seems like a lifetime ago........ but this talk brought a lot of memories up!
Yes, this rockchick was a raver back in the 90's! A hardcore one to be honest.......

A black and heavy chapter in my book!
I don't talk much about this period in my life, because I'm not very proud of the person I was at that time. I was fucked up and I didn't live in the reality at all.....
It was basically sex, drugs and party that dominated my life. Anything else wasn't important!

I dated the biggest drugs dealers and needed the drugs to keep me going!
Every saturday I was in Barocci, that was the place to be for hardcore ravers.
The club was open from 22 pm till 14 pm, so for 16 hours the place was ours.
That was INSANE!!!
I really lived on the edge and I did basically everything to destroy myself!

This selfdestructive period lasted 2 years and I'm still amazed that I climbed out of that big, dark hole.
To slip into this hole is not that difficult, but to overcome this hell hole is a long and nasty road, I can tell you that!

I don't have any regrets, cuz I switched my life 180 degrees after my breaking point..... Thank god!!!
It made me a strong person and I'm actually glad that I experienced the dark side of life, because I really know how to value life now........

I found footage from the club on youtube......UNBELIEVABLE! And I even remember that night!



Time for coffee and chilling on the sofa with my book!
What a contrast.....

2 comments:

  1. Loving the new posts! As I didnt have time to read them until now i got a lot to read through, :) love it! loved the gig, the fact that you COOKED! :D wihii and the fact that you smile and shine just like Denise does! <33 Mwah babe. Just a few days left now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. really happy that it changed the way it did - with your strength to fight! you rock!!<3

    ReplyDelete