Wednesday, February 4, 2009

A new challenge!

I don't know what it is, but I meet so many nice, new people lately......
Interesting and creative people with passion!
One of the new people I met is Mano. He sang in a pretty succesfull Dutch band for 8 years and he's trying to get his solo project from the ground.

Vulnerable singer/songwriter songs with piano and violin......
Today we hooked up and did a jamsession in his studio!
Our voices matched pretty good and he asked if I would consider to do a collab with him.....FUN!
I never did much with my voice....exept for fun, but I got a few kicks in the ass from friends to do more with my singing skills! So, maybe this is a good practice, cuz I don't sing much soft songs.....I'm more a powerfull singer, but let's see what happen.
A whole new challenge......

After I came home I cooked.
Potato rösti with egg, onion and ham
Chicken filled with cheese
Tomatoes with garlic oil and basil

Seriously, I'm not going to copy miss D. daily food journal, but I think it's funny to show what we all eat and prepare in the kitchen! Don't you think?
Cuz I'm on a roll lately!!!

1 comment:

  1. yeeeeeeah, do it do it!! I told you your voice is awesome! I'm probably not the only one who thinks that..;)

    ReplyDelete