I woke up at noon this Saturday......really, if I don't go out of bed I can lay there and sleep all day! No real plans this day, lovely!So, I had the whole day for myself.
I made breakfast (or was it already lunchtime???) took a shower and went to the grocery shop. I returned with two big bags of supplies and decided to spend the rest of my day in the kitchen.....!!
I love to cook, but I don't make time for it lately. So, a big hurray for Dani cuz she inspired me to get my ass back into the kitchen again to cook more healthy food.
Stew is my specialty, so I made Goulash (with a bit of Vodka in it hehe) yesterday!
Cooking, a bottle of red wine and some Jack Johnson make my day perfect. I really should do this more often.......
Bas had to perform last night with one of his bands, but I had too much wine so I stayed at home and watched two movies. Seven pounds and Passengers.I really wanted to give Seven pounds a second chance (I tried to watch it in Sweden, but the beginning was so slow, so we didn't continue watching), cuz I heard so many good reviews about the movie and I have to say that I misjudge the movie.
The beginning is slow indeed, but I really loved it! It's touching and the end is brilliant.
I didn't expect something like that at all.......
I'm watching the Australian open final now between Nadal and Federer and I need to prepare myself soon for my nightshift!
See ya!!

No comments:
Post a Comment