I met a co-worker for lunch, cuz we didn't saw each other for months.
He was in Australia for 8 months and it was really nice to catch up on all the stories and adventures. It really inspired me to plan a new roadtrip for next year......Australia is still on my to-do-list so, who knows!!!!
After I returned home I did the laundry, some cleaning and worked on my promotion plan.
The promotion goes really well and I'm waiting for the break-through now cuz one of my contacts, who has an independent label is interested.
I'll keep my fingers crossed....cuz that would mean money :) And we can do nice things with money!!!
And I recieved a lovely surprise today.......The doorbell rang, it was my neighbour!
He collected a package for me when I was away!
It was an early birthday present from Switzerland <3
A book (it's huge, that will keep me company for a while) a very sweet card and Swiss chocolate mmm!
Thanks Salome, you made me feel real special!!!

Time for coffee and more work!
Enjoy your weekend!!

mmmm, Reiki...
ReplyDeleteyou're welcome - the book is kinda big I know, but it's worth to read it;)
<3!:)