Goodmorning!
I've spend the whole weekend at work......32 hours in 2 days and there's still a little energy left to update my blog, hmmm I wonder why tralalalala???
The excitement is running through my body, so it's a good thing that I keep myself busy right now. Today is about sleeping, chilling and probably a good movie!
My last day off before I enter the funhouse madness..........so, Im going to enjoy it to the fullest! Tomorrow I have another nightshift and on Tuesday I have my belated birthday dinner with my family!
The weather sucks at the moment......rain, cold, boring and dark so let's keep our fingers crossed for better weather in the next couple of days!
Time to hit the sack now.......there's nothing better than sleeping in my own, warm bed!
Enjoy your day!!!!
En timmes klang
6 years ago

yesterday I felt the excitement too, as it is exactly one month left for me:)
ReplyDeleteenjoy your well deserved rest today!