Saturday, December 13, 2008

More time to relax.....

I woke up this morning at 11 am! My whole system is in the relax mode and I actually like this state of mind. I took a step back in my working schedule, cuz it's time to relax a bit after this crazy year of running and working too damn hard!


I didn't plan anything this day, but surprisely enough it took another turn......

My phone went off around 11.30 am. It was Bas (my guitar teacher)
He asked about my plans, cuz he didn't had plans either.
I knew he had to perform this evening with his band, but we could hang out for a few hours.
So, we decided to go to the christmas market......

As macho is he is he picked me up with one of his toys, took off the roof and I was freezing like hell hahaha! Nevermind......he wanted to show off!

I can't blame him.....men are like little boys sometimes!

The christmas market in Dordrecht is huge and last three days! The whole centre is full with stands where they selling glühwein, hot chocolate, an open-air ice skating track, music, bonfires and christmas decorations!

Soon as we arrived we settled ourselves at the terras for some hot chocolate and poffertjes! I wanted to rent ice skates, but it was too crowded on the track......so this old cookie decided to stay on the safe side of the track and watch the kids having fun....

The weather was great! Blue air, sunny but freezing cold! I like that kind of weather.
I don't mind if it's cold, as long if it's dry and not too windy......

Singing santa's, happy faces and the christmas spirit!
The only thing we needed was snow......that would've made it perfect!



We had a great time and before we headed back to my place Bas bought me a huge bag of candy.....because he thinks I'm sweet hahaha! Too cute.

Bas left around 17 pm and I wanted to go to the grocery shop, cuz my fridge was pretty empty!
I went to the garage to pick up my car and when I turned the key, that damn thing didn't start!

What the fuck?

I went back to my house and called for help! I'm a member of a traffic help company, so they are going to fix it in no time!
It took an hour and in the mean time Cheryl came to visit me.....
The car mechanic fixed the problem (the battery was broken)
A bit later.....but I could finally get myself some supplies.

We returned back to my place and settled ourselves in front of the tv to watch a movie, drink wine and eat yammie food!


The actual plan was to go out, but we were both too lazy and tired that we decided to stay in.....
I'm hooked to my house at the moment! Lit the candles, make it nice and cosy inside. So I really didn't mind!

Cheryl left around 11.00 pm


I'm finishing my tea at the moment!
Next stop will be the shower and straight to my lovely bed!

Good night ya'll.....

1 comment: