You wanna smile all day.....the warm and fuzzy feeling inside is priceless.
I had my moment today!
Me and Cheryl did some Christmas shopping......Cheryl needed some decoration stuff for her house. So we were on a mission.....
Holy Maria, that shop was HUGE. It's normally a gardener shop, but during the holiday season it's all in the Christmas theme. Moving santa's, singing christmas trees....FUN!
I'm not much of a Christmas lover normally..... I have my reasons for that! But I think I felt the Christmas spirit today!
After our shopping we went to the centre of Rotterdam to get ourselves some good Japanese food! We came across an open-air ice skating track surrounded by all these cute little wooden cabins where they were selling hot chocolate, waffles and crepes.
The smell was delicious.......

As we walked further I spotted The Subway in the corner of my right eye......damn, those Macadamia cookies are too hard to resist. I have to go inside!
The taste of that cookie reminded me of my trip through California, a few months ago and those memories are so fricking precious.
I ate half of the cookie, cuz we were on our way to eat SUSHI.
It's actually funny, cuz everytime me and Cheryl get together we end up eating sushi......
We're both Japanese food lovers and the atmoshere in that restaurant is lovely.
The ordering concept is brilliant!
You pay 20 euro a person for 4 rounds. Per round you can order 5 different dishes from the card. Sushi or other Japanese food....
Believe me, that's A LOT of food! Normally I'm pretty full after 3 rounds, but today I finish all 4 rounds and we even ate desert (vanilla icecream)HOLY COW!!!
I really can't believe I ate that much.....unbelievable hahaha!
With our loaded tummies we drove back to Cheryl's place!
We lit up the candles, put on the fire and Dennis (Cheryl's boyfriend) made us coffee.
It was so cosy to sit around the fire place with our coffee and talk about all kinds of things.
I really felt the love of friendship......
What a perfect day!!

No comments:
Post a Comment