Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas!

Enjoyed the holidays?

I had a fab time with good company, yammie food and some fine wine <3!!
The good times started off at the first christmasday, cuz I had to work on christmas eve.
I woke up around 14.30 and recieved a call from my dad......
He wanted to know what my plans were! I don't have that much contact with my parents......long story! But it was nice to recieve that call!

We talked about my work, my travels and I noticed that he was very interested in me (believe me....that's not normal behavior) I told him that I liked this conversation and that we should talk more often! He agreed and finally found the nerve to tell me how proud he was of me.....he was crying!

He couldn't give me a better christmas present than this.......
I don't want expensive stuff, I just wanna feel love and comfort!
Bless him for giving me that, I know how hard it is for him to speak from the heart <3

After that lovely call I drove to Misha to spend our day with good food and fine wine!
She really spoiled me with her cooking......
We started with champagne and an amuse (paté with cranberries and fresh baked bread)

After that we had Madeira soup with red wine (obviously hahaha)
We listen to christmas songs, talked, laughed and made new travelplans for next year.....
(London and 2 Pink gigs in Switzerland for sure)

It's not christmas for me without Spoom (champagne with vanille icecream)

We drank some more wine and prepared our main dish......roasted paprika filled with a cheese mousse, grilled potato and steak with red wine sauce! It was delicious.

Damn, I was so full after all that food, but we didn't had dessert yet.
How can I refuse that cremé brulee and that warm chocolate cake with white chocolate???

Holy jesus, that was HEAVEN!!!!

We settled ourselves on the sofa after that lovely meal and watched the Pink DVD and she really liked it!

We went to bed around 2.30 am and Misha woke me up with the smell of fresh baked bread and coffee! As I walked down stairs I saw she already fixed our breakfast.......Can it be like this every morning???

She's such a sweetheart <3

Thanks to Misha.....I really don't like Christmas, but you really made me feel special during these days.

Love you for that <3

1 comment:

  1. wow, that made me smile huge - from the beginning to the end;)
    and of course the word Switzerland:o
    hope to talk to you soon:)

    ReplyDelete