Saturday, December 6, 2008

Stereo!

Normally I don't like shows where musicians have to compete against each other to play in a band. But I was pretty hooked to this show called "Rocknation"
A few talent scouts searched for the perfect combination to form a rockband!
Raw voices, rock star attitudes and passion........

I'm actually a bit sad that it's over, but the end result is fabulous!
The band is called "Stereo" and I really dig their first single.

I see a lot of potential, they're talented and I predict a huge music career (and not only here in Holland)

Mind my words!

4 comments:

  1. I like it, nice videoclip too. If you hadn't said they're from Holland, I thought they were from the UK.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds great!!! ...sounds a little like the band from Germany called DIE HAPPY, they are pretty famous there. Do you know the band???

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like the song. i don't watch shows likte popstars and idols but sometimes i like the winners. rocknations sounded a lott coller than idols. i never took the time to watch it. this song from Stereo i like

    greetings from Tamara

    ReplyDelete