skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The world through my eyes!!!
About adventures, music, opinions, feelings and other stuff I wanna share....
Friday, April 24, 2009
Skinny dipping under the stars!
A sky full of stars......moonlight, a bottle of Jack Daniels, a jacuzzi and some good company!
These moments don't need any further explanation.
This is life <3
1 comment:
Salome
April 27, 2009 at 5:49 PM
<3
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Blog List
[TESSITOE]
En timmes klang
6 years ago
>Faith is a refusal to panic<
16 years ago
Stop Laughing @ Me
WELL HERE I AM AGAIN........HAVING NOT BLOGGED IN MONTHS. FARKSAKE.
16 years ago
» Dani - Seize the day.
life is not a private affair. a story & its lessons r only made useful if shared
All Things, Chad Taylor
Mandy.
The Adventures of an Indie Star..
My photo album
Myspace
Facebook
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(44)
►
November
(1)
▼
April
(7)
Skinny dipping under the stars!
I'm in love!
Coo, Coo......it's me!!!
We're on!!
Pink in Cologne!
My weekend in the woods!
My nerdy glasses!
►
March
(5)
►
February
(14)
►
January
(17)
►
2008
(22)
►
December
(10)
►
November
(12)
Followers
About Me
Denise
Dordrecht, Zuid-Holland, Netherlands
I'm just a little kid in a grown up body, playing and exploring life. Music-junkie, Globetrotter, Life-lover, Rock chick and A Dreamer
View my complete profile
FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed
Feedjit Live Blog Stats
<3
ReplyDelete