Wednesday, April 1, 2009

My weekend in the woods!

The girls decided that I needed some time off and they took me to a house in the woods for my birthday!
As we all living in different cities, we drove seperate to the house and arrived at different times.
Me, Annie and Marit arrived around 16pm with a car full of food, alcohol and clothes. Jiska Petroeska and Jessica arrived an hour later.

The house was massive......3 bedrooms, 2 badrooms, a huge living room with open kitchen, a sauna and solarium. Seriously.....I could live here!
We didn't contacted each other about what to bring......so, we had food and drinks for at least a month hahaha. It was pretty hilarious to see how many shit we all brought!



We chilled the first night with drinks, yammie food and X Factor!!
A few girls wanted to shop on Saturday, but I decided to take a hike in the woods together with Jiska and Annie.....the weather was gorgeous!



After we returned from the woods me and Jiska took a sauna......and ran to the garden, naked to cool off! Sorry, no pictures available hahaha! We had soooo much fun! You should see the faces of our neighbours.......priceless moments!!!

The other girls returned around 18pm and we went out for dinner.
A super cute little restaurant in the city (can you call a church, 2 houses and a restaurant a city???)

The food was delicious and we had so much fun with a group guys (farmers) that had a bachelors party hahaha.....
Satisfied and with full belly's we returned to our little crib to chill with movies and drinks!
We watched Bedtime Stories and I drank a whole bottle of Jack and got wasted pffff.

So the party continued on the ground hahaha.......as usual!!
We woke up around noon and after breakfast we went for a hike in the woods again, came back and packed our stuff! We all decided to go back home on Sunday evening instead of leaving Monday morning. I was pretty happy about that, cuz the girls wouldn't be dissapointed if I was the only one leaving.......


I had a blast!!! A big thank you to my girls.......I love you with all my heart sweeties <3
And we do it over next year!!!

1 comment:

  1. aww, that seems like a real good time you had!! haha, you little jack drinker..and that without me..tsss;)

    ReplyDelete