I love to live that way, too bad I don't have the opportunity to live like that very often.
My schedule is pretty full normally, but Im really going to pay more attention and plan more off days in my schedule (see? it's all about planning in life....one way or the other pfff)
Another gorgious day in Holland......the temperature was around -2, clear blue sky and sunny! A perfect day to dress warm, go outside and iceskate!
Iceskating reminds me of my youth, in a very positive way! I always went to the ice when I came out of school. Meeting my friends, socialize and have fun.....
The view outside was beautiful and I brought my camera again and ofcourse some old bread for my friends the duckies :)
They start to recognize me and some of them even eat out of my hand......adorable :)
I was the only one on the ice, lovely......so I had all the space, make some nice pictures and enjoy the peacefull landscape!




I probably will be in pain tomorrow, cuz It was ages ago......but I really enjoyed myself!
If it stays like this the whole winter, you won't hear me complaining.
Enjoy your weekend!!

<3 looks amazing.
ReplyDeletewe need snow, and we need these walks too:)
/D
wow, how beautiful!:)
ReplyDelete