Sunday, January 11, 2009

Saturday!

I woke up early, fixed breakfast and prepared myself for another day on the ice!
Seriously, it's been years that I had this kind of fun in the winter......normally it's windy and rainy. And I rather stay inside and read a good book on the sofa under a warm blanket.

Seems like Im a winterperson after all HA!

I hooked up with a few friends and I brought a bottle Jägermeister to keep us warm ;-)
The weather was gorgious ones again.....sunny, blue sky and it was pretty crowded on the ice.
I stayed on the ice for 2 hours, shorter than expected, but for a very good reason!

My cellphone is back!!!!

The phone company called that they fixed my phone and I could pick it up!
To be honest, I didn't expect that they could fix it.......It was choked in the champagne and phones don't like to get wet, uhum!
Anyways, this girl is happy......I have my phone back and it doesn't cost me a dime!

After I picked up my phone I went to my parents house, just for a surprise visit! I was in such a good mood and I didn't saw them for a few weeks.
I really don't understand what happen to them, but things have changed.......
They keep giving me compliments about my looks, they cook my favorite dinner and they even wanna bring me to the airport this Wednesday.

What the hell is going on hahaha!

So, after I ate my lovely dinner at my parents house I drove home, cuz I expected company!
Edgar.....
We watched a movie and talked for hours.
I really enjoyed his company!
He left around 2 am and I was full of energy, so I watched another movie hahaha.

I think I slept for 3 hours and Im not even that tired right now.....hmmm, I wonder why?

2 comments:

  1. what a great day!! aww, just everything:-)
    hope we'll catch up tonight as I'll be off for a few days.. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. hihihih awwww. :D it's the best when u have support from ur parents. really. everything else just flowers up and shines as well!
    see u soon <333 :D

    ReplyDelete