Tuesday, January 6, 2009

A beautiful day......

The sound of kids playing on the ice woke me up this morning......
I looked out of the window and saw a bright blue sky and the sun was shining!

A perfect day for a hike.......



















It's freaking cold since a few days now (around -7 daytime and -15 at night) and it's been ages that we had such a good winter!

The landscape was so peacefull and humble and I really enjoyed this view.

















I brought some food for my little friends, the duckies and they went wild when they saw me coming with the bag full of yammie bread.......


















I walked around for an hour and went back home to get warm and drink a hot cup of coffee!
This cold weather will stay for a while, so I can prepare myself for my Sweden trip next week......
Let's hope it's snowing, so I can make that Johnny snowman I promised Dani ;-)

Stay warm and be safe my friends!!!

2 comments:

  1. can i have sex with him?????? PLEASEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure, if you like a cold and wet man in your bed....he's all yours!!!

    ReplyDelete