Sunday, January 4, 2009

The beach in the winter.......

I love the beach!

To lay in the sand and feel to sun burn on my skin during the summer.......
To walk, breath in the fresh, cold air and smell the salty sea in the winter......
I took a walk down the beach today with Edgar, a nice guy I met recently.
It was freezing cold and windy.....
The cold tickles your whole body and the snare wind let you know you're alive!



















I love this feeling.......

We talked about our dreams and goals in life (my favorite subject) and walked along the beach for more than 2 hours! We rewarded ourselves with a nice hot cup of chocolate afterwards and watched some kite surfers ride the waves when we walked back to the car!















To be honest....I'm a bit confused after this day with Edgar!
The chemistry was special and we really connected.......
We have the shame interests, ideas and opinions and besides that.....he's really hot uhum!

I'm also dating another guy, as you all know.......my guitar teacher Bas.
But this guy is too complicated and it doesn't feel right for some reason! He has a lot of stuff to sort out for himself first.......

I know I'm not in a relationship with neither of them, but it is kinda confusing!
I'm a fair person and I don't want to play with feelings.
Edgar made quite a impression on me and I wanna spend more time with him.....
So, tomorrow when I see Bas again, I'll tell him about my day with Edgar.

Can it be a little less complicated for ones? I guess not.....mother nature has a weird sense of humor!!!!

I'll keep your informed about my twisted lovelife pffff......

1 comment:

  1. connection - how I love that!!
    ..I had the most special dream since a long time after our conversation..=)

    ReplyDelete