Thursday, March 19, 2009

Oops!

*Bend over to recieve her punishment*

Alrighty, you can kick me for being such a lazy ass!
When's the last time I updated this blog? Ehum.....
Sorry about that!

I'm having a blast with all the little things in my life.....
Life is treating me well and I'm feeling hella good lately!
Springtime is here!!! The birds are singing, the flowers are growing and the sun is shining.....Happy faces all around, as it should be :)

Okay, what's new?

Last week I finally saw AC/DC in Ahoy and they rocked my socks off! A home concert for Angus since he's been living in Holland for several years now.
Kick ass show, as I expected. Much respect for the oldies. Ahoy was on fire!
"Highway to hell" brought me right back to the Funhouse.....goosebumps all over!

At the moment I'm searching the net for travel options for a trip to the Czech Republic to visit the band NIL together with Mike.
Mike is head of a new independent record label and I convinced him to work together with me to bring NIL to Holland for a mini tour. He wants to speak with them first and see them perform live before he introduce them further in the music business. Fair enough....
Not sure about the date yet, cuz NIL is recording at the moment in the studio for their upcoming album. Probably somewhere in April/May if everything works out!
Keep you updated!

The weekend is about work and most of next week too, cuz I'm going away for a few days.
A short trip with the girls. We're staying in a cabin in the woods.
6 girls in one house.....oh my hahaha!! Cooking together, playing games and spend quality time!
From friday 'till monday, but maybe I'm going back home on Sundaynight ......not sure yet!
I can go to Cologne 30/3 to see Pink, but this trip with the girls is even more important to me and I don't wanna dissapoint them for leaving earlier. Cuz it's my birthday gift.

And besides that......I'll see her 8/4 for sure in Dortmund!


That's all fooks!
Be safe and stay happy.......

1 comment: